Acupuncture is one of the oldest systems of healing in the world, having developed over thousands of years and proving itself to be a powerful approach to regaining and maintaining health. We are pleased to offer Acupuncture, our newest service. Book Your Appointment Now
Olivia is joining Holistic Fitness to provide Private Acupuncture sessions. Olivia is a licensed Acupuncturist. She earned her Master’s Degree in Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in Chicago, and performed over 1,000 hours in clinical rotations there. Olivia also learned advanced skills from a master acupuncturist in Taiwan. While Olivia treats all conditions, she is extremely effective in treating digestive issues, women’s health-including fertility, skin disorders, and all pain conditions, including migraines.
Your session will be held in a private room on a massage table, which is warmed by an infrared Bio Mat.
Your consultation will include a full health history, as well as an examination of your pulse and tongue characteristics. She will further diagnose by finding tender spots on acupuncture points on your body.
Cupping, Fire Cupping and Facial Cupping:
After the health consultation you will move to the massage table and Olivia will begin cupping.
- Cupping is the term applied to a technique that uses small glass cups as suction devices that are placed on the skin. Cupping is used to relieve back and neck pains, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism, and even cellulite.
- Fire Cups: With fire cupping, fire is used to create the suction, and when it is placed on the skin gives relief from deep and chronic pain.
- Facial cupping: Facial cupping can be used when necessary. Facial cupping does not leave marks on the skin and can be used to treat issues such as TMJ and headaches.
After cupping, an individualized acupuncture treatment will be designed. Only disposable, one-use needles are used. Once the needles are inserted, you will be allowed to rest, meditate, or even sleep for a while.
After the treatment, if indicated, Olivia will prepare an Individualized Chinese Herbal Formula best suited for your needs. At home, you will drink the herbal formula with warm water, like a tea.
Initial Private Acupuncture Session: $110
90 minute session includes health history and analysis, acupuncture, cupping and herbal consultation.
Follow Up Private Acupuncture Session: $75
60 minutes session includes health analysis, acupuncture, cupping and herbal consultation.
Cupping Only (30 min. session): $30
Herbal Consultation Only (30 min. session): $40
*Additional charge for herbs
3 Private Acupuncture Sessions: $210
($70 per session)
6 Private Acupuncture Sessions: $390
($65 per session)
9 Private Acupuncture Sessions: $540
($60 per session)
- One Acupuncture session per month
- 1/2 off an Acupuncture session in your birthday month
- Additional Acupuncture sessions: $60 (reg. $75)
- Colonic and BioMat 10% off individual sessions
- Supplements and products 10% off normal rate
Auto-debited the 15th of the month